When you're gardening in containers, you can control the environment. See more pictures of container plants.
In return, containers become living flower arrangements. With lively color schemes, varied textures, and handsome containers, potted plants grow, flower, and flourish close at hand where they are easily enjoyed.
Keep a succession of new flowers blooming in pots throughout the seasons, so your home and yard will never be short on color.
- In spring, enjoy cool-season flowers like forced bulbs, primroses, and pansies.
- In summer, grow tender perennials and annuals like impatiens and begonias.
- In fall, enjoy late bloomers like asters and mums.
Materials for Containers
Want more gardening tips? Try visiting these links:
- Gardening Tips: Learn great helpful hints for all of your gardening needs.
- Annuals: Plant these beauties in your garden.
- Perennials: Choose great plants that will return year after year.
- Gardening: Discover how to garden.