What can I say that hasn't already been said about vinegar? Nothing. It's great. It's green, and it can clean the heck out of your house. Check out these tips.
1. Vinegar makes a wonderful cleanser. Plain distilled vinegar added to a cloth can clean the following things. a. Faucets b. Cutting Boards c. Bathtub Ring d. Shower Doors e. Stainless Steel f. Countertops g. Soap Dish h. Soap Residue Anywhere i. Fridge
2.Once a month, add vinegar to your dishwasher to clean the inner workings of the appliance.
3. Clean food jars with vinegar to make them into cups.
6.Use vinegar as an ingredient in multiple green cleaners.
9.Remove clogs from showerheads. From How Stuff Works:Showerheads can get clogged with mineral deposits from your water. Remove the deposits by mixing ½ cup vinegar and 1 quart water in a large bowl or bucket. Remove the showerhead and soak it in vinegar solution for 15 minutes. For plastic showerheads, soak for 1 hour in a mixture of 1 pint vinegar and 1 pint hot water.Equal parts vinegar and water will clean most carpets. Vinegar can also be implemented to remove exotic stains.
10. Unclog Drains by mixing equal parts baking soda and vinegar.
11. Vinegar and baking soda can also unstink your garbage disposal if you pour it in there.
12. Remove price tags.
13. Clean linoleum with baking soda and vinegar. Pour vinegar on stain. Let it soak for ten minutes. Add baking soda. Scrub. This also works to remove urine stains and smells from a mattress
14. Remove paint from windows.
15.Apply vinegar to concrete. The paint will take better.