All those mint tins you've been collecting are way too cool to throw away, but what are you going to do with them? Sure, you can use them to store small items "as is", but why not get creative and make them both fun and functional?
1. Mini Toolbox It's not only handy, but it's really cute, and it's the perfect thing for storing tiny hardware.
2. Tiny Scrapbook Holder Decorate the outside of the tin, and make a tiny accordion book to fit inside. Fill the book with small pictures and memories, and give it to a friend or loved one.
3. Sweet Little Purse The purse is small, but has just enough space to hold a few essentials for a night out - cash, ID, credit card and a housekey or two.
4. Travel Sudoku Decorate the outside of the tin, and fill the inside with Sudoku puzzles and a small pencil. It's perfect for game-playing on the go.
5. iPod Protector An Altoids tin is the perfect size for your iPod nano! Drill a hole in the side for your headphones, and you've got a fun new protective case.