Newspaper, old magazines, or even phone books may seem like pretty humble raw materials, but they can be surprisingly useful -- and beautiful -- materials for crafting.
1. Magazine Bowls Make beautiful bowls out of colorful pages from old magazines. Here's how.
2. Phone Book Lampshade Take your lampshade from bland to bold with a few pages from the phone book.
3. Seed Bombs Sew wildflowers wherever you go with recycled newspaper seed bombs.
4. Cardboard Cuff Bracelets Make gorgeous cuff bracelets using sturdy cardboard tubes and colorful scrapbook papers.
5. Junk Mail Art Thin strips of junk mail make a surprising background for this beautiful art with a message.