Gas vs. Electric Stoves: Which is really more efficient? Keep reading to discover which is more energy efficient, gas or electric stoves.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Refrigerators Work
- How Microwave Ovens Work
- How Toasters Work
- How Oil Refining Works
- How Air Conditioning Works
- How Food Works
- How does the lighter in a BBQ grill work?
- Why does smoke come from a fire?
- What is activated charcoal?
- What is the difference between gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, etc.?
- What does octane mean?
- When buying gas appliances, why do you always have to specify whether you are using LPG or natural gas?
- What are hot dogs made of?
- Is it true that grilling meat can cause cancer?