Making Angel Ornaments
©2006 Publications International, Ltd.
This is what the completed
Angel of the Vine ornament
will look like.
This is a new twist on the classic Christmas tree ornament. Before you get started, here's what you will need:
- 10 inches iridescent paper twist, 31/2 inches wide
- Tape measure or yardstick
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- 5-inch gold grape spray
- 5/8-inch-diameter wood doll head (with drilled hole)
- Wood wool
- 3 holly leaves, 11/2 inches each
- Wire cutters
- 18 inches gold-edged white ribbon, 1/2 inch wide
- 8 inches white satin ribbon, 1/8 inch wide
- Open and flatten paper twist. Cut paper twist into two 5-inch lengths. Fold each piece in half, bringing 3-1/2-inch sides together.
- With 1 folded paper twist, gather open ends together and glue. Repeat for other folded paper twist. These are angel's wings.