You might be surprised at the tricks burglars may use to break in to your home. Check out these 10 ways to break into a house.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Bendall, Lisa. "Theft-Proof Your Home." Reader's Digest Canada. http://www.readersdigest.ca/mag/2005/08/proof_home.php
- Plowright, Matthew. "Nine Ways to Stop Thieves Burgling Your Home." MSN. July 31, 2006. http://money.uk.msn.com/Insurance/Insight/Special_Features/ Insurance_Tips/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4752392
- "Keeping Your Home Safe: Preventing Theft." MetLife. http://www.metlife.com/Applications/Corporate/WPS/CDA/PageGenerator/
- "Preventing Burglaries: How to Protect Your Home." National Neighborhood Watch Association. http://www.keysso.net/commrelations/ccw/preventing_burglaries.pdf
- "Burglary - Crime in the United States 2006." U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation. http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/offenses/property_crime/burglary.html