Lots More Information
What are common hazardous wastes in the home? Keep reading to learn about the most common hazardous wastes in the home.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Resources
- Amundsen, Lucie B. "How to Keep Animals and Insect Pests Out of Your House." Reader's Digest. May 2006. 7/29/09.
- Carstens, Bryan. "What Do Bats Eat?" Organization for Bat Conservation. 2006. 7/29/09.http://www.batconservation.org/content/Infobatarticles.html
- Garrett, Howard. "Termites." The Dirt Doctor. 2008. 7/30/09http://www.dirtdoctor.com/organic/garden/view_question/id/51/
- Gouge, David H.; Olson, Carl; Snyder, Jennifer L.; Stoltman, Alison J.; "How to Bug Proof Your Home. The University of Arizona. Date Unknown. 7/30/09.http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs/insects/az1320/
- Heloise. "How to Get Rid of Insects and Pests." Good Housekeeping. Date Unknown. 7/29/09.http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/heloise/pests/banish-insect-pest-jun06-2
- Lyric Bird Food. "Food Chain Tag." Date Unknown. 7/29/09.http://www.lyricbirdfood.com/adx/aspx/adxGetMedia.aspx?DocID=57,7,2,Documents&MediaID=39&Filename=lyric_lesson1_food_chain_tag.pdf
- Potter, Michael F. "How to Pest-Proof Your Home." University of Kentucky. August 1997. 7/30/09http://www.ca.uky.edu/entomology/entfacts/ef641.asp
- Ramsey, Dan. "How to Repair Windows." HowStuffWorks. Date Unknown. 7/30/09.http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/repair/how-to-repair-windows2.htm
- Smithsonian Institute. "Bug Info." 2009. 7/18/09.http://www.si.edu/encyclopedia_si/nmnh/buginfo/bugnos.htm