Removing Wax from Washable Fibers
Follow these steps to remove candle was stains from Acrylic Fabric, Cotton, Linen, Modacrylic, Nylon, Olefin, Polyester, Spandex or Wool/washable:
- Scrape to remove excess.
- Place the stained area between two pieces of white blotting paper and press with a warm iron.
- Change the paper as it absorbs the stain. This stain can easily spread, so use care while pressing.
- On colorfast fabrics, white cotton, or linen, try pouring boiling water through the stain.
- After using either method, allow to dry.
- If any trace remains, flush with a stain-removing agent, such as Afta Cleaning Fluid.
- If any dye remains, sponge it with 1 part rubbing alcohol (do not use on acrylic or modacrylic fabric) mixed with 2 parts water.
- Rinse well with clear water and dry.