Follow these steps to remove food coloring and hair dye stains from Wool Carpet, SiIk and Wool:
- Sponge with water, then apply a wet spotter and a few drops of white vinegar.
- Blot frequently as the stain is loosened. Keep the stain moist with wet spotter and vinegar.
- Flush with water when no more stain is removed.
If stain remains:
- Apply rubbing alcohol to1 the stain and cover with an absorbent pad moistened with alcohol. Let it remain as long as stain is being removed.
- Change the pad as it picks up the stain.
- Keep the stain and pad moist with alcohol.
- Allow to air dry.