©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
Train tomatoes with a cage
Indeterminate Tomato Types:
- Avalanch F, harvest at 77 days, produces medium-size red fruit.
- Beefmaster VFN, is large and red and resists cracking.
- Better Boy VFN, harvest at 72 days, has large, round, red fruit.
- Better Girl VFN, harvest at 62 days, gives fruit that is early, round, red, and meaty.
- Champion VFNT, harvest at 62 days, produces an early, large beefsteak-type fruit.
- Early Girl V matures in 54 days.
- Whopper VFNT, harvest at 70 days, provides very large, meaty, red fruit.
- Pink Girl VFT, harvest at 76 days, gives a medium-size fruit with pink skin.
- Golden Boy, harvest at 80 days, has medium-size, round fruit that is bright yellow.
- Brandywine, harvest at 80 days, is a popular heirloom with excellent flavor.
- Celebrity VFNT, harvest at 70 days, produces medium-size, red, round fruit.
- Floramerica VF, harvest at 70 days, is an All America Selection that provides meaty, red, all-purpose fruit.
- The Juice VF, harvest at 65 days, has red, juicy fruit and is good for juice making.
- Golden Gem, harvest at 65 days, is yellow and flavorful.
- Supersweet 100 VF, harvest at 65 days, is sweet and disease resistant.
Midseason: Better Boy, Big Beef, Big Boy, Big Girl, Celebrity, Delicious, Floramerica, Heatwave
Late: Homestead, Oxheart, Wonderboy, Supersteak, Beefmaster, Brandywine
Want more information about tomatoes? Try:
- Tomato Recipes: Cook with this delicious plant.
- How to Remove Tomato Stains: Have a spill? Learn how to get tomato stains out of everything.
- Vegetable Gardens: Grow a full harvest of great vegetables this year.
- Gardening: We answer your questions about all things that come from the garden.