- Remove all of the debris from the backyard.
- Clean up all of the unnecessary shrubbery from the backyard.
- Remove the weeds and brush from the backyard.
- It's time to re-work the patio stones in the backyard. Put cinder blocks where the patio stones will go. Then place the stones down and jump on them to secure their place.
- Mark the ground where the different gravel is going to go.
- Now it is time to spread the gavel.
- Paint the fence a nice olive green color.
- Remove the old rotten part of the fence.
- Also remove the rotten planks of wood on the deck and replace with fresh wood.
- Stain the patio stones.
- Now it is time to enjoy the serenity.