Lots More Information
Biophilia is the idea that humans possess an innate tendency to seek connections with nature and it can help us to transform the way we live.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Bonner, Kevin Jan. "Furniture Restoration." Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd. 1997.
- Hall, Alan and Heard, James. "Wood Finishing and Refinishing." Holt, Rinehart and Winston. 1982.
- Howell, Clinton. Owner of Clinton Howell Antiques and member of The National Antique & Art Dealers Association of America. Personal interview. June 8, 2009 and June 9, 2009.
- James, David. "Upholstery: A Complete Course." Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd. 1997.
- Kohanek, Mitchell. Instructor of Wood Finishing Technology with The National Institute of Wood Finishing. Personal correspondence. June 9, 2009.
- Parker, Page and Fornia, Alice. "Upholstery for Everyone." Reston Publishing Company, Inc. 1976.
- Wagoner, George. "Refinishing Old Furniture." TAB Books. 1991.