Create a Caterpillar
Using inexpensive materials, this project for wall art adds 3-D fun to your nursery or child's bedroom.
- Lightweight fabric, like cheesecloth, in different colors
- Vases with desired shape
- Fabric stiffener
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Pipe cleaners, to embellish
- Pom poms, to embellish
- Take lightweight fabric and mould it on to vase or object with desired shape.
- Spray the vase with fabric stiffener, firmly pressing and stretching the fabric on the vase.
- Saturate fabric with stiffener and let dry.
- Once dried to desired stiffness, gently remove fabric from mold.
- Glue or stitch pieces together to create caterpillar.