4. Pretty Placements
Now that you have your grass planted, here are some decorating ideas:
- Place a row of smaller grass planters down the middle of your dinner table for an intriguing centerpiece.
- A long, narrow planter with grass shooting out the top is a nice cap to a credenza or a low hall cabinet.
- Smaller pots full of grass look very pretty on windowsills.
- Ease the transition from outdoors to indoors by placing a pot of grass near sliding glass doors.
- Place one next to the sink in the bathroom for a simple shot of color and life.
- For seasonal celebrations, arrange decorated eggs on top of your grass. Or, for a golfer in your family, tee up some golf balls on your grass decorations.
It's odd how grass can give a natural and down-to-earth feel, while at the same time feel sleek and modern, but that's why it is such an intriguing interior design element. Try growing a pot of grass now, and in ten days you'll have a whole new look in your home.