Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Bower, John. Understanding Ventilation. Indiana: The Healthy House Institute, 1995.
- Building Services and Environmental Engineering. "Acoustic Ventilation from Greenwood." March 8, 2005. April 8, 2009http://www.bsee.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/3181/Acoustic_ventilation_from_Greenwood.html
- Dolgin, Craig. "Cutting the Clamor in Classrooms." Building Operations Management. 2005. March 10, 2009.http://www.facilitiesnet.com/bom/articlePrint.asp?id=3225
- Modern Building Services (MBS). "Acoustic Ventilation Delivers Fresh Air Without the Noise." August 2006. April 8, 2009http://www.modbs.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/2312/Acoustic_ventilation__delivers_fresh_air__without_the_noise.html
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority. "Homeowner's Guide to Ventilation." 2008. April 9, 2009.
- Truax, Barry. Handbook for Acoustic Ecology. 1999. April 8, 2009http://www2.sfu.ca/sonic-studio/handbook/Decibel.html
- U.S. Green Building Council. LEED for New Construction and Major Renovations. 2008. March 11, 2009.http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=1095