Lots More Information
- How Electricity Works
- How Radiant Floor Heating Works
- How Power Distribution Grids Work
- How Solar Cells Work
- Is it possible to generate electricity directly from heat?
- Why is it that some appliance plugs have three prongs and others have only two?
- Are fluorescent bulbs really more efficient than normal light bulbs?
- How much does it cost to run an electric blanket?
- How Electromagnets Work
- How Electric Motors Work
- How Electromagnetic Propulsion Will Work
- Inside a power cube transformer
- How Cancer Works
- Quiz Corner: House Quiz
More Great Links
- "Electric Heated Floors: The EMF Issue." suntouch.com, 2008. http://www.suntouch.com/EMF/
- "Electromagnetic Fields and Possible Adverse Health Effects." arpansa.gov, 2008. http://www.arpansa.gov.au/RadiationProtection/Factsheets/is_emf.cfm
- "Electromagnetic fields and public health: mobile telephones and their base stations." World Health Organization, 2008. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs193/en/
- "Useful Information About Electro Magnetic Fields." healthfreedomusa.org, 2008. http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=503
- Hall, Joe. "The Negative Effects of Electromagnetic Fields." Consumerhealth.org, Sept, 1997. http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=19990303201129