Lots More Information
Two of the most commonly used tape products on the market are painter's tape and masking tape, but they aren't interchangeable. We'll explain why.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Ace Hardware. "Paint Sundries." 2009. 6/18/09.http://www.acehardware.com/sm-learn-about-paint-sundries-brushes--bg-1267575.htmlk
- Carter, David. "The Complete Book of Paint." 1996.
- Crowder, Karl. " Airless Paint Sprayers." 2009. 6/20/09.http://www.house-painting-info.com/airless-paint-sprayers.html
- Crowder, Karl. " Choosing the Best Paint Brush for Your Next Painting Project." 2009. 6/20/09.http://www.house-painting-info.com/paintbrush.html
- Crowder, Karl. "Cover Your Floors Completely With Drop Cloths." 2009. 6/20/09.http://www.house-painting-info.com/dropcloths.html
- Crowder, Karl. " Paint Roller Poles are a Must for Increasing Productivity." 2009. 6/20/09.http://www.house-painting-info.com/rollerpoles.html
- Crowder, Karl. " Professional Paint Roller Frames." 2009. 6/20/09.http://www.house-painting-info.com/paint-roller-frames.html
- Ferris, Jerri. "A Homeowner's Guide to Paint Primer." 2008. 6/18/09.
- Old House Web. "Selecting Paint Brushes and Rollers." Date Unknown. 6/19/09.http://www.oldhouseweb.com/how-to-advice/selecting-paint-brushes-and-rollers.shtml
- Simpson, Robert. "Airless Paint Sprayers Buyer's Guide." Paint Pro. Vol. 3, No. 3. June 2000. 6/19/09.http://www.paintpro.net/Articles/PP303/PP303_airlesssprayers.cfm
- This Old House. "Essential Paint Techniques." 1999.