- 3 small square lampshades
- craft wire
- feather boas
- beaded trim
- Poke 4 holes on two of the opposing sides of shade. Do this to all 3 lamp shades.
- Wire together all 3 shades, one shade on top of the other.
- Pin a boa around the circumference of the top shade. Continue to pin and wrap boas around all 3 shades, until fully covered with feathers.
- Pin beaded trim in strips down the length of shade from top to bottom.
- Drape remaining beading along bottom of lampshade, chandelier style.
Mood Lighting: Chandelier
- 24-inch foam or oasis ring
- 8 votive candles
- florist wire
- plastic vine
- plastic grapes
- moss pins
- sticky tac
- Start with a 24-inch foam ring (oasis or floral foam will work too).
- Place 8 votives around the foam ring and trace the bottom circle.
- Remove the votive and carve out a few centimeters of the foam where the votives were placed.
- Next, cover the remainder of the foam ring with green moss. Keep the moss attached to the foam ring by wrapping wire tightly around the moss and the ring. (remember to leave the holes for the votives uncovered)
- Once the moss is in place wrap long plastic vine around the ring and keep in place with moss pins.
- Decorate using a variety of plastic grapes and attach using moss pins.
- Finally, place sticky tack on the bottom of each votive and secure them into the carved out holes.
- Hang the chandeliers buy attaching three long wires to the sides of the wreath, for added decoration, string pasta down each wire.
- Pull the three wires together at the top and hang outside.
Mood Lighting: Gerbera Ball Candle Holder
- 25 Gerbera daisies
- 6-inch oasis foam ball (Available at a flower supplies company)
- taper candle
- Poke a hole with a pencil into the oasis ball, about and 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches deep.
- Soak the foam ball in water for a while.
- Cut the Gerbera daisies, leaving just about 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches of the stem.
- Remove the foam ball from the water and insert the gerbera daisies throughout the ball until it is fully covered, except for the bottom.
- Insert candle into the hole you made with the pencil.
Mood Lighting: Colored Sand Hurricanes
- glass pillar
- nautical rope
- glue gun
- colored sand
- pillar candle
- Take rope and cut to desired length.
- Use hot glue gun to attached rope to top and bottom of glass pillar.
- Layer colored sand with alternating colors in glass pillar — tap pillar after each layer to level the sand.
- Add sand until you reach desired height.
- Put in pillar candle and light.