Brighten up your window by making a shade out of orange- and blue-colored plastic squares and circular three-ring-binder hooks.
- Using a circular cutter and a measuring cutting board, cut hard plastic sheets into uniform-sized squares.
- Open all the circular hooks in preparation to connect all the squares.
- Draw a template for punching 4 holes in each corner of the square so each square will hang the same.
- Mark where the holes will be punched on each square cutout with a pencil.
- Use a small letter cutter or hole punch to punch holes into each pencil mark.
- Put 1 circular hook into each hole and connect 3 squares vertically, randomly integrating the blue with the orange. Place 2 larger-sized hooks at the top of the squares that will hang from the window rod.
- Attach 1 side of the window rod and slide the larger hooks onto the open side of the rod to fill the window's horizontal length.
- Attach the other side of the window rod.