Lots More Information
HowStuffWorks talks to the experts to find out how often you really need to wash your pillow.
- Dell'Antonia, KJ. "Why Children Need More Chores." The New York Times. March 13, 2012. (July 20, 2012) http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/13/why-children-need-more-chores/
- Gallup, Alec M. and Frank Newport. "The Gallup Poll: Public Opinion 2008." Oct. 28, 2009. (July 20, 2012) http://books.google.com/books?id=89V-OSF5ig8C&lpg=PA125&ots=9q6iR0ml_r&dq=U.S.%20gallup%20poll%20household%20chores&pg=PA125#v=onepage&q=U.S.%20gallup%20poll%20household%20chores&
- Hartwell-Walker, Marie, Ed.D. "Chore War: Household Tasks and the Two-Paycheck Couple." (July 20, 2012) http://psychcentral.com/lib/2006/chore-war-household-tasks-and-the-two-paycheck-couple/
- Jayson, Sharon. "Men relax best when wives are busy." USA Today. May 18, 2011. (July 20, 2012) http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/wellness/marriage/story/2011/05/Men-relax-best-when-wives-are-doing-housework-chores/47266972/1
- McVeigh, Tracy. "Forty years of feminism, but women still do most of the housework." The Guardian. March 10, 2012. (July 20, 2012) http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/mar/10/housework-gender-equality-women