There's a reason lingering smells are stereotypically represented by a fish swimming through the air in your kitchen: The odor of cooking your aquatic entrée may last after all the leftovers are gone.
Help absorb the odor of fish during cooking by setting out a small glass bowl or shallow glass dish of bleach. Place the bowl in an out-of-the-way spot on a counter or table in the kitchen so that you won't knock into it and splash the bleach onto your clothes or into food. Also, be sure it's out of the reach of kids and pets.
Then, when you're washing up after the meal, carefully pour the bleach down the kitchen drain to deodorize it too.