Lots More Information
There are thousands of reported uses for WD-40, an aerosol lubricant that's as handy as duct tape. We look at 12 of the more creative ones we've found.
- Bauman, Rebecca. "Bathroom etiquette a must for dorm students." Psucollegio.com, July 28, 2005. http://media.www.psucollegio.com/media/storage/paper437/news/2005/07/28/CampusLife/Bathroom .Etiquette.A.Must.For.Dorm.Students-965510.shtml
- "Best shower cleaners." Consumerreports.org, 2010. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/appliances/laundry-and-cleaning/shower-cleaners/overview/shower-cleaners-ov.htm
- Case, Zenaida. "How To Stop Shower Curtain Mildew." Howtodothings.com, 2010. http://www.howtodothings.com/home-garden/how-to-stop-shower-curtain-mildew
- "Do You Really Save Money By Not Always Flushing?" thesimpledollar.com, April 15, 2010. http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2010/04/15/do-you-really-save-money-by-not-always-flushing/
- Minor, Nik. How to Stop Mold Growing in a Bathroom Without Windows." Associatedcontent.com, April 15, 2010. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2882518 /how_to_stop_mold_growing_in_a_bathroom.html?cat=5
- Turner, Jessica. "How To Clean a Bathroom Tub and Shower Without the Mess." Howtodothings.com, 2010. http://www.howtodothings.com/home-garden/how-to-clean-a-bathroom-tub-and-shower-without-the-mess