Lots More Information
There are thousands of reported uses for WD-40, an aerosol lubricant that's as handy as duct tape. We look at 12 of the more creative ones we've found.
- "Cleaning Formica Brand And Other Laminate-Type Countertops." Naturalhandyman.com. June 4, 2012. http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infcountertop/infcleaningformica.html
- Hinders, Jennifer. "How to clean old Formica countertops and backsplashes." Helium.com, November 26, 2009. http://www.helium.com/items/1663714-how-to-clean-old-formica-countertops-and-backsplashes
- "How to Remove Hair Dye from Formica/Laminate Countertops." Howtocleanstuff.net. June 4, 2012. http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-hair-dye-from-formicalaminate-countertops/
- "Our Legacy." Formica.com. June 4, 2012. http://www.formica.com/home/ContentPage.aspx?code=PAG_OURLEGACY_EARLYYEARS
- "What is a Formica Countertop?" Wisegeek.com. June 4, 2012. http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-formica-countertop.htm