Keep a Cleaning Kit
Valuable time can be wasted looking for the right cleaning supplies for the job. Take an hour to assemble a well-stocked cleaning kit, and you'll save more time later on. Get some kind of plastic bin or box and keep all the supplies for the entire house in one spot. This should include all towels, sponges, dusters and cleaning solutions. If you really want to be on the ball, you can also keep a couple of necessities in each room for the quickie daily cleanings.
- Brown, Tracy. "Save Time Cleaning by Cleaning Daily." Associatedcontent.com, September 13, 2006. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/59018/save_time_cleaning_by_cleaning_daily_pg2.html?cat=46
- "Cleaning Products." Worldwatch.org, 2010. http://www.worldwatch.org/node/1484
- "Kitchen Cleaning Tips That Save Hours of Time." Housecleaninglubbock.com, 2010. http://housecleaninglubbock.com/kitchen-cleaning-tips-that-save-hours-of-time/
- "Soap up! The 12 germiest places in your life." Msnbc.com, November 12, 2008. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21423163/ns/today-today_health/
- "Time-Saving Cleaning Tips." Howstuffworks.com, 2010. https://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/time-saving-cleaning-tips.htm
HowStuffWorks finds out how often you should wash your coffee cup or mug to avoid germs.