The Home Office
- Keep your home office clean and uncluttered by eliminating unnecessary items and keeping only what you need. A tidy workspace will increase productivity and make your job more enjoyable.
- Keep your home office up-to-date. Obsolete office equipment can take up a lot of valuable room. Trade up to newer equipment that works more efficiently and takes up less space.
- Is your home business outgrowing your space? Eliminating outdated supply catalogs and duplicate product samples.
- One way to keep your workspace clear is to buy an easy-to-install insert that sinks your monitor into the desktop. It's a stylish solution that can really open up a workstation.
- If you have a business that requires a lot of supplies, don't fall into the trap of overbuying. Purchase a reasonable amount that you can expect to sell in a limited amount of time. If it just ends up sitting on a shelf or covering your floor, it's like throwing away money.