Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Abrahamson, Eric and David H. Freedman. A Perfect Mess: The Hidden Benefits of Disorder. New York: Little, Brown and Company, 2006.
- Alexander, Skye. 10-Minute Clutter Control Room by Room. Gloucester, MA: Fair Winds Press, 2005.
- Branscum, Deborah. "The Hoarding Syndrome: When Clutter Goes Out of Control." Reader's Digest: March 2007. (March 3, 2010) http://www.rd.com/living-healthy/the-hoarding-syndrome--when-clutter-goes-out-of-control/article34091.html
- Mayo Clinic Staff. "Hoarding." Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. May 30, 2009. MayoClinic.com. Diseases and Conditions. (March 3, 2010) http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hoarding/DS00966
- Nakone, Lanna, M.A. Organizing for Your Brain Type: Finding Your Own Solution to Managing Time, Paper, and Stuff. New York: St. Martin's Griffin, 2005.