Title Lots More Information
- Is Your Sunscreen Giving You Skin Cancer?
- Top 5 Summer Safety Tips for Kids
- How to Protect Your Child From Ultraviolet (UV) Rays
- 5 Essential Summer Accessories Women Should Have
- How can you explain the harm of sun exposure to your teen?
- DermNet NZ. "Sun Protective Clothing." 6/7/11. (4/10/12). http://dermnetnz.org/treatments/sun-protective-clothing.html
- Family Health and Nutrition. "Sunscreen Fabric and Clothing." (4/9/12). http://www.family-health-and-nutrition.com/sunscreen-fabric.html
- Gies, H. P., C. R. Roy, G. Elliott, Wang Zongli. "Ultraviolet Radiation Protection Factors for Clothing - Abstract." Health Physics. 8/1994. (4/10/12). http://journals.lww.com/health-physics/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=1994&issue=08000&article=00003&type=abstract
- Greenfieldboyce, Nell. "Experts Question Effectiveness of SPF Clothing." 8/15/05. (4/9/12). http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4800064
- J and O Fabrics. "Skin Cancer, UV Rays, and SPF Fabrics!" (4/10/12). http://www.jandofabrics.com/newsletters/skin-cancer-uv-rays-and-spf-fabrics/
- REI. "Understanding Sun Protection Clothing." (4/9/12). http://www.rei.com/expertadvice/articles/sun+protection.html
- SPF Store. "What is SPF." (4/10/12). http://www.spfwholesale.com/aboutus.asp
- Sun1 "Fabrics and clothing for Protection Against the Sun." 2011. (4/10/12). http://sun1.awardspace.com/Sun_Protection/fabrics.htm
- SunGuard. "Shedding Light on SunGuard Questions." (4/10/12). https://sunguardsunprotection.com/faqs/info_6.html