Lots More Information
Read Shared Walls: Why Fixing Cracks Should Be at the Top of Your DIY List. Keep reading to learn why fixing cracks should be at the top of your list.
- Better Homes and Gardens. "The New Remodeling Book." BHGM 1998.
- CDC. "Watch Your Step. Undated. 5/11/10.http://emergency.cdc.gov/disasters/pdf/flyer-watch-your-step.pdf
- CDC. Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Undated. 5/12/10.http://www.cdc.gov/co/faqs.htm
- Davis, Sid. "Home Makeovers That Sell." Amacom Books. 2007.
- EPA. ""A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture, and Your Home" 9/18/08. 5/12/10.http://www.epa.gov/mold/moldcleanup.html
- Home Improvement and Financing. "Home Repair Improvement." Undated. 5/12/10.http://www.home-improvement-and-financing.com/home-repair-improvement.html
- Infrared Training. "Electrical Inspections& Flash Suits." 3/25/08. 5/11/10.http://www.infraredtraining.com/community/boards/thread/974/
- Miller, Mark R., Rex Miller, Glenn E. Baker. "Home Remodeling." McGraw-Hill. 2005.
- Sennebogen, Emilie. "Top 5 Home DIY Mistakes and How to Avoid Them." Undated. TLC Home. 5/11/10.https://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/5-diy-home-mistakes.htm/printable
- The Handyman. "Do-It-Yourself Home Repair: "What You Should & Should Not Attempt." Undated. 5/11/10.http://www.handyman-business.com/Do-It-Yourself-Home-Repair.html