Follow these steps to remove food stains from Alabaster, Bluestone, Concrete, Flagstone, Granite, Limestone, Marble, Masonry Tile, Sandstone, Slate, Terrazzo:
- Carefully remove the excess spill.
- Wipe stain with a cloth dipped in a solution of washing soda or detergent (not soap) and water.
- If any stain remains, mix a poultice of water, bleach, and powdered detergent.
- Apply to the stained area and cover with a damp cloth to retard evaporation.
- When stain is removed, rinse well and wipe dry with a soft cloth.