Follow these steps to remove tomato juice and tomato sauce stains from Cork, Linoleum and Vinyl Tile:
- Wipe up the excess spill and wash the area with a solution of washing soda or detergent (not soap) and water.
- Scrub with a cloth or soft-bristled brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water and allow to dry.
If stain persists:
- Wipe area with a cloth dampened in a solution of 1 tablespoon oxalic acid to 1 pint water.
- Rinse well and wipe dry.
- Repolish the surface if needed.
Caution: Oxalic acid is poisonous; use with care and wear rubber gloves.