Lots More Information
Most homeowners insurance won't cover your home if you're renting it via sites like Airbnb. HowStuffWorks looks at insurance policies that will.
- Kaye, J. "Matter of Levandusky v One Fifth Ave. Apt. Corp." Court of Appeals of New York. April 5, 1990. (Feb. 6, 2011)http://www.courts.state.ny.us/reporter/archives/levandusky_one.htm
- Levy, Carol E. "Top Dozen Reasons for Co-op Board Rejections." The Cooperator. May 2007. (Feb. 6, 2011) http://cooperator.com/articles/1450/1/Top-Dozen-Reasons-for-Co-op-Board-Rejections/Page1.html
- Romano, Jay. "Last Co-op Hurdle: The Board Interview." The New York Times. Feb. 25, 2007. (Feb. 6, 2011) http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/25/realestate/25Home.html
- Romano, Jay. "What a Co-op Board Will Want to Know." The New York Times. Feb. 18, 2007. (Feb. 6, 2011) http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/18/realestate/18home.html
- Romano, Jay. "Your Home; Passing A Co-op Interview." The New York Times. July 30, 1995. (Feb. 7, 2011) http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/30/realestate/your-home-passing-a-co-op-interview.html?src=pm