Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Buying a House Works
- How Selling a House Works
- How House Construction Works
- How Green Building Works
- How LEED Certification Works
- How Mortgages Work
- How Subprime Mortgages Work
- What's the one thing you can do to increase the value of your home the most?
- How Rent To Own Homes Work
- How Real Estate Investment Clubs Work
More Great Links
- Best House Flip http://www.besthouseflip.com
- Foreclosure.com. http://www.foreclosure.com
- Hiller, Jennifer. "Diamonds in the rough?" San Antonio Express-News, July 16, 2006.
- I am Facing Foreclosure.com. http://www.iamfacingforeclosure.com
- Kiviat, Barbara. "The Bust Hits Home." Time, Sept. 24, 2007.
- Knox, Noelle. "10 mistakes that made flipping a flop." USA Today, Oct. 22, 2006.
- Leland, John. "A Real Estate Speculator Goes From Boom to Bust." The New York Times, Nov. 9, 2007.
- Markels, Alex. "The New Investing Game -- It is going to take more work to make money in real estate?" U.S. News & World Report, Aug. 7, 2006.
- National Association of Home Builders. http://www.nahb.org
- New House Flip. http://www.newhouseflip.com
- Pakulski, Gary T. "Foreclosures open doors for area investors." The Toledo Blade, March 4, 2007.
- Price-Robinson, Kathy. "Pardon Our Dust: They had a plan, then reality intruded; Four friends thought they could 'flip' a house, but cost overruns, bad timing got in the way." Los Angeles Times, April 23, 2006.
- RealtyTrac.com. http://www.realtytrac.com
- Reotrans.com. http://www.reotrans.com