Follow these steps to remove tomato juice and tomato sauce stains from washable fabrics such as Acrylic Fabric, Modacrylic, Nylon, Olefin, Polyester and Spandex:
- Sponge stain with cool water immediately.
- Then rub with a lemon slice or sponge lemon juice on the stain.
- Flush with water, blotting as much liquid as possible.
- Allow to dry.
If any trace of stain persists:
- Presoak (the method of soaking a stained article in warm water before laundering it) in a solution of 1 quart warm water, 1/2 teaspoon dishwashing detergent, and 1 tablespoon white vinegar for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water and launder as soon as possible.