Follow these steps to remove adhesive tape stains from Acrylic Plastic, Alabaster, Asphalt, Chromium, Copper Enamel, Glass Linoleum, Marble, Pewter, Platinum, Plexiglas, Vinyl Clothing, Vinyl Tile and Vinyl Wallcovering:
- Scrape to remove any excess.
- Do not use an abrasive product.
- Dip a clean sponge or cloth into warm sudsy water and rub the gummy matter.
- The warm water will soften the tape so it can be removed with the sponge or cloth.
- Rinse with warm water and wipe dry with a clean cloth.