There are items we consciously recycle and items we toss without a second thought. Here are 10 things you should never throw away at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- "Home Energy Audit and Thermographic Inspection." DIY Network. http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/he_diagnostics/article/0,,DIY_13893_2274796,00.html.
- Le, Anh-Minh. "Audit Home for Energy Efficiency." SFGate.com, April 19, 2008. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/04/19/HO8DVVR70.DTL.
- The Daily Green. "DIY Home Energy Audit."http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-homes/latest/DIY-home-energy-audit.
- Seattle Department of Planning and Development. "Do-it-Yourself Home Energy Audit." http://www.seattle.gov/light/printdocs/DoItYourselfHome.PDF.
- U.S. Department of Energy. "Your Home's Energy Use." http://www1.eere.energy.gov/consumer/tips/home_energy.html.
- U.S. Department of Energy. "Home Energy Audits." http://www.eere.energy.gov/consumer/your_home/energy_audits/index.cfm/mytopic=11160.