Follow these steps to remove food coloring and hair dye stains from flooring surfaces such as Asphalt, Cork, Linoleum and Vinyl Tile:
- Wipe up any excess with a cloth or sponge dipped in warm sudsy water.
- Rinse well and wipe dry.
If a stain persists:
- Cover the stain with an absorbent pad soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- Let it remain in place for several minutes, then wipe the area with a cloth dampened with ammonia.
- Do not use ammonia on linoleum or vinyl floor tile.
- Rinse well with a cloth dipped in warm sudsy water and re-wipe with a cloth dampened with clear water.
- Allow to dry and polish or wax the surface.