Here are a few ideas to help you give your old wooden furniture a facelift. Learn more about these 5 ways to give your old wooden furniture a new life.
More Great Links
- Consumer Energy Center. "Clothes Dryers -- Energy Choices at the Home." 2010. (Sept. 12, 2010)http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/home/appliances/dryers.html
- Consumer Energy Center. "Energy Star Appliances - Energy Choices at the Home." 2010. (Sept. 12, 2010)http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/home/appliances/energystar.html
- HomeDepot.com. "Buying Guides: Dryers (Gas and Electric)." (Sept. 16, 2010)http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?catalogId=&langId=-1&pn=Dryers_Electric&storeId=10051
- McGrath, Jane. "How can you wash and dry clothes with steam?" TLC Home. (Sept. 12, 2010)http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/wash-and-dry-with-steam2.htm
- Nice, Karim. "How Clothes Dryers Work." HowStuffWorks. (Sept. 12, 2010)http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/dryer.htm
- Ronca, Debra. "Can the right appliance save me money?" TLC Home. (Sept. 12, 2010)http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/right-appliance-save-me-money.htm