If only the geniuses who keep making washers and dryers more automated could figure out a way for the machines to also fold and hang your clothes, right? But until then, you’re on your own for this last part of the laundry routine. Speed the process up by learning some quick-fold techniques (like this two-second shirt fold) or storing hangers in your laundry room to hang clothes as soon as they come out of the dryer and keep them wrinkle-free. This is another easy place to enlist the kids to help – even your littlest ones can put stacks of shirts in their own drawers or pair up daddy’s socks.
More Great Links
- 8 Ways to Make Your Clothing Last
- 10 Worst Food Stains and How to Remove Them
- Dry Clean Your Clothes Without Harming the Planet
- • “13 Ways to Make Laundry Day Easier.” Better Homes and Garden. (August 31, 2013) http://www.bhg.com/rooms/laundry-room/makeovers/make-laundry-day-easier/
- • “10 Clothing Tricks in 60 Seconds.” Lifehacker. (August 31, 2013) http://lifehacker.com/5896364/10-clothing-tricks-in-60-seconds
- • “11 Effective Ways to Reduce Your Laundry Costs.” The Simple Dollar. (August 31, 2013) http://www.thesimpledollar.com/eleven-effective-ways-to-reduce-your-laundry-costs/