Lots More Information
Can you make your home office more sustainable? Keep reading to learn about the Top 5 Ways to Make My Office More Sustainable.
More Great Links
- CNN. "Spring Cleaning for Your Financial House." (Oct.12, 2010) http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/moneymag/0703/gallery.financial_records_organizing.moneymag/6.html.
- DIY Network. Tips for Increased Organization and Productivity. (Oct. 12, 2010)http://www.diynetwork.com/decorating/tips-for-increased-organization-and-productivity/index.html.
- Good Housekeeping. "How Long to Store Legal Papers." (Oct.12, 2010) http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/organizing/important-papers-to-keep.
- Lankford, Kimberly. "Which Tax Records to Keep." Kiplinger's Personal Finance, January 3, 2008. (Oct.12, 2010)http://www.kiplinger.com/columns/ask/archive/2008/q0103.htm.
- Mattei Andrea, Bob Adams, Katina Z. Jones. The Only Clutter Book You'll Ever Need. Avon, MA:Adams Media, 2004.
- McMurray, Sandy. "Cut Cord Clutter." Microsoft Home Magazine. (Oct. 13, 2010) http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/home-office/articles/cut-cord-clutter.aspx.
- Schroedel, Jenny. The Everything Organize Your Home Book. Cincinnati, Ohio: Everything Books, 2007.