Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Crowder, Christopher, and Michaeljon Ashworth. Topiary Design and Technique. Crowood Press. 2006.
- Dummies.com (Adapted from Biology for Dummies). "How Plants Get Water and Nutrients." Sept. 2, 2008. http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/How-Plants-Get-Water-and-Nutrients.id-1205.html
- Gallup, Barbara and Deborah Reich. The Complete Book of Topiary. Saunders of Toronto, Inc. 1987.
- Hendy, Jenny. Topiary: An Inspirational Guide to the Art of Clipping, Training and Shaping Plants. Anness Publishing Ltd. 2004.
- Hendy, Jenny. Quick and Easy Topiary and Green Sculpture. Storey Communications, Inc. 1996.
- International Association of Topiary Growers and Suppliers. "History of Topiary and Bay Trees." Sept. 2, 2008. http://www.topiary.org.uk/topiaryandbaytreehistory.htm
- Ladew Topiary Gardens. Sept. 2, 2008. http://www.ladewgardens.com/index2.html
- Levens Hall and Gardens. Sept. 2, 2008. http://www.levenshall.co.uk/
- Longstroth, Mark (Michigan State University Extension. "Water and Plant Growth." Sept. 2, 2008. http://www.canr.msu.edu/vanburen/watergrw.htm
- Old Deaf School Park. "Topiary Park Museum at Old Deaf School Park." Sept. 2, 2008. http://www.topiarygarden.org/park.htm