The only thing that I can think of that'd be worse than having to get up on a ladder and remove handfuls of half-decomposed leaves and twigs from my gutters twice per year would be to shell out thousands of dollars on roof and foundation repair. I've never spent much time thinking about gutters (who does?), but after researching and writing this article, I doubt I'll be able to look at them the same way. I don't own a home yet, but if and when I do, those gutters will be spotless!
- Bianchina, Paul. "The truth about home gutter guards." Inman News. Oct. 27, 2006. (May 3, 2012) http://www.inman.com/buyers-sellers/columnists/truth-about-home-gutter-guards
- DIY Network. "How To Install Gutter Covers." (May 3, 2012) http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/how-to-install-gutter-covers/index.html
- Gurskis, Jason. "How to Clean Your Gutters Before They Clean Out Your Wallet." Fox News. Dec. 22, 2010. (May 5, 2012) http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/10/05/clean-gutters-clean-wallet/
- Gutterbrush.com. "Install Gutter Guard Yourself; It's Easy!" (May 3, 2012) http://www.gutterbrush.com/gutter-guard-install
- Gutterfiller.com. "Gutter Protection Solutions from Gutter Filler." (May 3, 2012) http://www.gutterfiller.com/gutter_protection_00.asp?band=shi
- Gutterglove.com. "Installation Guides." (May 3, 2012) http://www.gutterglove.com/PhotosMedia/InstallationGuides.aspx
- Hageman, William. "Staying out of the gutter." Chicago Tribune. April 08, 2011. (May 2, 2012) http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-04-08/classified/sc-home-0404-gutter-guards-20110408_1_gutter-guards-plastic-screens-gutter-talk