Anybody who has ever tried to potty train a toddler knows about urine. The smell. The color. Yuck.
These stain removal techniques will erase any trace of urine laundry stains. If only they could do the same for memories of the potty-training process.
After you identify the affected material, follow these tips to make urine stains a distant memory:
- Non-washable fabrics such as Acetate, Carpet (synthetic or wool), Fiberglass, Rayon, Silk, Triacetate and Wool
- Washable fabrics such as Acrylic Fabric, Cotton, Linen, Modacrylic, Nylon, Olefin, Polyester and Spandex
- Household surfaces such as Acrylic Plastic, Aluminum, Bamboo, Cane, Ceramic Glass/Tile, Glass, Paint (flat or gloss), Plexiglas, Polyurethane, Vinyl Clothing and Vinyl Wallcovering
- Alabaster and Marble
- Flooring surfaces such as Asphalt, Cork, Linoleum and Vinyl Tile
- Stone surfaces such as Bluestone, Brick, Concrete, Flagstone, Granite, Limestone, Masonry Tile and Sandstone
- Leather and Suede