Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Business Insurance Now. "Business Liability Insurance Coverage." Coverages Explained. November 2008. (Accessed 03/02/2009). http://www.businessinsurancenow.com/business-insurance.aspx
- Contractor's License Reference Site. "Find a State's Licensing Information." (Accessed 03/02/2009). http://www.contractors-license.org
- Georgia Board of General and Residential Contractors. "State Licensing Board for Residential and General Contractors." Updated July 2008. (Accessed 03/02/2009). http://sos.georgia.gov/plb/contractors/default.htm
- Georgia State Licensing Board for Residential and General Contractors. 553-4-.01 Licensure Requirements for an Individual to Practice as a General Contractor in the Individual's Own Name or Doing Business as an Individual in a Trade Name or as a Sole Proprietorship." Effective November 23, 2005. (Accessed 03/02/2009). http://rules.sos.state.ga.us/docs/553/4/01.pdf
- Johnston, Amy. What the "Experts" may Not Tell You About™. . .Building or Renovating Your Home. New York: Warner Books, 2004.
- Philbin, Tom. How to Hire a Home Improvement Contractor Without Getting Chiseled. New York: St. Martin's Griffin, 1997.
- This Old House. "On the Couch with This Old House." This Old House Special Issue, June 2008: pp 94-97.
- Vigneau, Raymond, General Contractor and owner of Metal Building Contractors, Inc., Allen Park, Michigan, established 1968. Interview 02/27/2009.
- Vila, Bob and Hugh Howard. Bob Vila's Complete Guide to Remodeling Your Home. New York: Avon Books, 1999.