How to Choose a Pump for a Waterfall
The most commonly used pump is a submersible pump, which can be placed out of sight under water. For small ponds, a 24-volt pump may be sufficient. Larger ones using a regular 110-volt house current are the norm for larger pools. If there is no electrical outlet near the pond, have one installed by an electrician. Any underground wiring should be placed at least 18 inches deep and run through PVC piping to avoid accidental breakage. A ground fault circuit interrupter is recommended in all cases.
Keep reading to learn how to build a waterfall with a flexible liner.
Looking for more information about water gardens? Try these:
- How to Build a Water Garden: Check out tips and advice for building your water garden.
- How to Care For a Water Garden: Learn how to care for a water garden so that it grows and thrives on its own.
- Water Garden Plants: Explore the different plants you can choose for your water garden.
- Water Gardens: Check out everything you need to know to get started on your own water garden.
- Gardening: Learn the basics of successful gardening.