Installing a Prefabricated Liner for a Water Garden Pond
Installing a prefabricated liner is another easy option for gardeners wanting to install a water garden pond without having to look to professionals for help. The step-by-step instructions below will help you get started.
1. Outline the pool's position with a piece of garden hose. Dig out the hole two inches wider and deeper than the required depth, making sure to take into account any built-in shelves. The final excavation should be a perfect image of the liner's form.
2. Line the excavation with two inches of wet sand, checking as you go to make sure the base is level. Place the shell in the hole.
3. Add water slowly, filling in the area around the shell with sand as you go. Add edging if desired.
Keep reading to learn how to build a waterfall for a water garden pond.
Looking for more information about water gardens? Try these:
- How to Build a Water Garden: Check out tips and advice for building your water garden.
- How to Care For a Water Garden: Learn how to care for a water garden so that it grows and thrives on its own.
- Water Garden Plants: Explore the different plants you can choose for your water garden.
- Water Gardens: Check out everything you need to know to get started on your own water garden.
- Gardening: Learn the basics of successful gardening.