The flexible liners available to home gardeners are not only useful for building garden ponds -- they are useful for building waterfalls. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to get started.
1. Dig out individual basins.
2. Cover excavation with flexible liner.
3. Use rocks to conceal liner and edges.
4. Install pump and add water.
Looking for more information about water gardens? Try these:
- How to Build a Water Garden: Check out tips and advice for building your water garden.
- How to Care For a Water Garden: Learn how to care for a water garden so that it grows and thrives on its own.
- Water Garden Plants: Explore the different plants you can choose for your water garden.
- Water Gardens: Check out everything you need to know to get started on your own water garden.
- Gardening: Learn the basics of successful gardening.