Follow these steps to remove red wine stains from non-washable fabrics, like acetate, fiberglass, rayon or triacetate:
- Blot up the excess wine with a clean cloth.
- Sponge any remaining stain with water, then apply a wet spotter and a few drops of white vinegar.
- Cover the stain with an absorbent pad moistened with a wet spotter.
- Keep the stain and pad moist with a wet spotter and vinegar.After the pad absorbs the stain, change it out for a new one.
- Flush the stain with water.
- Repeat until the stain is completely removed.