High-efficiency washing machines have become very popular recently. And they use their own special detergents. You may have wondered if they're safe for baby's clothes. Keep reading to find out what to look for and how to make your own detergent.
WHAT'S INSIDE: APPLIANCES
- All-in-One Products
- Appliance Repair
- Bath and Laundry
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Household Appliances
- Kitchen Appliances
- New Appliances
- Vacuum Cleaners and Systems
Explore These Topics:
- How much ice would I have to store up in the winter in order to air condition my house all summer?
- When buying gas appliances, why do you always have to specify whether you are using LPG or natural gas?
- Why are my power bills so high? Which appliances use the most power?
- Smart Windows Quiz
- How does a time-of-use program with the power company work?
What do chefs, bartenders and geneticists have in common? They all use blenders. A blender is an appliance you can't live without if you want to turn solid ingredients into liquid deliciousness.
You probably never give much thought to the workings of your gas or electric range and oven until it breaks. Believe it or not, they're pretty easy to repair. Take our quiz to see if you could perform some simple oven repairs on your own.