Sure, a bubble bath can make your bathroom feel luxurious. But wouldn't an HDTV make it even nicer? Take a look at some of the most expensive and outrageous bathroom fixtures -- can you tell fact from fiction?
WHAT'S INSIDE: APPLIANCES
- All-in-One Products
- Appliance Repair
- Bath and Laundry
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Household Appliances
- Kitchen Appliances
- New Appliances
- Vacuum Cleaners and Systems
Explore These Topics:
- What is the ideal temperature for a refrigerator?
- When buying gas appliances, why do you always have to specify whether you are using LPG or natural gas?
- How does a time-of-use program with the power company work?
- Why are my power bills so high? Which appliances use the most power?
- Ultimate Guide to Low-flow Toilets
Instead of throwing away trash, many people use automatic composters to recycle garbage into garden-friendly fertilizer. But are the high cost and potential odors worth the benefit?
Tankless or not - that is the question. Will you get hotter, purer or more immediate water if you switch to a tankless water heater system? And will you save on water, energy or your monthly bill if you do? Keep cool as you take this hot hot-water quiz.