Lots More Information
Do you know How to Choose the Right Remodeler? Keep reading to learn how to choose the right remodeler and start your construction projects today!
Author's Note: 10 Ways to Alter Your Existing Floor Plan
In this article, I was surprised by the strong opinions people have about the layout of a home. Sure, we all live in them, but I wasn't prepared for the level of detail the average person has about the merits of kitchens that open to the dining space versus formal dining rooms. I was also surprised by the importance many people place on maintaining the original architectural features of their home, as if the builder of an historic neighborhood might roll over in his grave if we deviate from his design vision. Happily, after working on the piece, I too had come to know my inner architect, and there may be a vaulted ceiling in my future.
- Donaldson, Adam. Quality Decks, LLC. Personal interview. (April 26, 2012)
- Fowler, Mike. Fowler Architects. Personal interview. (April 26, 2012)
- Garcia, Omar. SOGA Construction. Personal interview. (April 26, 2012)
- Kavanagh, Tom. Capitol Realty Team. Personal interview. (April 26, 2012)
- Remodeling Magazine. "Remodeling Cost vs. Value Report 2011-2012." (April 26, 2012) http://www.remodeling.hw.net/remodeling-market-data/about-the-report.aspx